December 5, 2018
In this episode, the guys talk about: Proposed legislation to add more gun taxes; How strong and powerful the California's Teachers Union is; Homeless voter fraud scheme on Skid Row in Los Angeles.
November 29, 2018
In this episode, the guys talk about how: California's are paying more taxes so that LeBron can play basketball with Bugs Bunny; Why do people still build their homes in high fire areas?; McKesson, second largest company in CA, may be leaving for Texas.
November 21, 2018
In this episode, we discuss: (1) Judge rules in favor of Trump administration in California federal lands case; (2) California escalates fight with Trump administration over clean vehicle rules; (3) California to allow thousands of nonviolent criminals with life sentences to seek parole.
November 14, 2018
In this episode, we're talking about: (1) California spent $4 billion on Medi-Cal for people who may not have been eligible, audit finds; (2) Gov. Brown gets a ‘D’ on fiscal policy and (3) 13 chilling economic trends in Cal State Fullerton’s Southern California forecast.
November 7, 2018
In this episode, Louie and Bobby discuss the 2018 mid-term election results.
October 31, 2018
In this episode, we're discussing:
- Trump defies California senators with 9th Circuit judge nominations
- Plan that would increase property tax bills for California businesses qualifies for 2020 ballot
- CalPERS board preside is ousted in election, losing to Corona police officer
October 23, 2018
In this week's episode, we're discussing:
- Massive K-12 report that shows how deficient California schools are.
- Anger in California's carpool lanes as more than 200,000 drivers are set to lose their exemption privileges.
- Passenger rail project between Southern California and Las Vegas
October 16, 2018
In this week's espidode, Bobby has an exclusive interview with California Secretary of State Candidate, Mark Meuser.
October 9, 2018
In this episode we discuss how Governor Brown is allowing PG&E to charge ratepayers for the fines incurred from the wildfires; Verizon throttled a fire department's data during the wildfires; CA to legalize the sales of homemade food.
October 2, 2018
In this episode, we're disecting all of the propositions on the November ballot.